Pages


Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nas Hits the West Coast.


After a busy day of signings and performances in New York on Tuesday, Nas arrived in Southern California on Wednesday to continue promoting his new album "Untitled". I was fortunate enough to be one of the first 200 people to buy his album at midnight on Monday, granting me a wristband to have my CD signed, and to watch Nas perform on the Jimmy Kimmel show in Hollywood. After waiting in line for about three hours my friend and I finally made it into the gates of the outdoor stage to watch the show. Sure Nas was fashionably late, but that did not bring the mood down amongst the many hardcore Nas fans. Finally after watching Kimmel's show on a projection screen, Jimmy introduced Nas! Nas hopped on stage and gave an outstanding performance, including the new single "Hero" to a classic " Made You Look". Not only did we get to see Nas, We also got to see the very beautiful Keri Hilson, as well as bonus performances by The Game & Travis Barker. All I can say is that this event will stay locked in my memory bank forever.



Good Luck finding your phone Rox!, Did you check the car?

No comments: