Pages


Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wish Me Luck!

So, I'm stuck in the hospital.

I'm still keeping active though. Today, I submitted some of my music to the iStandard music producer showcase competition in NYC. I've done this competition once before and though I had a good showing, I didn't place. It was a great learning experience for me and since that time, I've grown musically and creatively. I decided I'd try again and hopefully I can pull out a win. It would be validating for me in a lot of ways.

Hopefully, the organizers will hear something with potential and invite me back again. I'll definitely keep you all updated as developments arise. In the meantime, you can show some support by hitting up my MySpace music page and clicking on the tunes available. Leave comments and or critiques as you see fit. Click the logo below to jump.


No comments: