Pages


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nearly melted myself

'sup team?

Its been a week and a half now since i nearly melted myself (ok basically my iphone 2g)...

Long story short:
WATCH OUT WHEN YOUR IPHONES GET HOT!


I just plugged it into my dock like everyday and 1000times before.

all of a sudden the screen goes of and that it was.

the iphone heated itself up to a point where i couldn't touch it anymore and had to get some icepacks to prevent it from burning into my desk.


Didn't mae a sign of life after.

R.I.P. iPhone.

We had a good year together.

Saddest part:
My Contract is still running for another 14month.
The iPhone was cracked and imported, so no warranty at all.


Result:




New iPhone 3g
New Contract (lowered the old one).
New Carier
New Number (if you want it, mail me)

New Speed HSDPA YEAH BABY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Should have gotten a BlackBerry. :)

tomat3 said...

SMH!
NAH!

Check your email please mate!!

ChicoFontaine said...

Should have gotten a BlackBerry