Pages


Saturday, September 20, 2008

Perfect Pushup


This little system is NO JOKE! After having to spend so much time largely inactive, I was excited to get back into an exercise routine and resync my mind and body. I picked up the Perfect Pushup after hearing such good reviews about it. I tried them out once when I spotted them in a Costco, but I only did 2 or 3 reps. I didn't realize how much these really isolate the pectorals, biceps and triceps.

After picking my set up, I cracked the box open and got straight to work. The objective is to work in a pyramid system in under two minutes. Starting at the maximum number of reps you can do and then decreasing by 4 each set. After completing the routine, my muscles were burning GOOD and I knew I had worked well.

The next morning was when it really hit me how serious these things are. My chest felt like it had been pummeled throughout the night by a meat tenderizer. I could barely life my arms to move my computer's mouse around. It was awful. I'm still feeling the burn and I have Karate class today. This should be fun indeed.....

If you're into keeping fit, you should definitely pick this system up. For the chest and arms, it is something ferocious.

No comments: