Pages


Friday, April 2, 2010

KyoChon - It's About Chicken

My objective last night was to get to the Nike x HBO "How to Make it in America" season finale party.  I completed 50% of that objective.  I did get there.  However, while I thought I had fulfilled all necessary requirements to secure my access to the event, I learned when I got there that I hadn't.


I ran into the homie Sean "Paperchasr" Williams and we both decided to steal away to a cozy spot to grab some grub and brainstorm.  We had no idea where we were going when we took off but we ended up at KyoChon Chicken.  I'm very happy that we did as the atmosphere in this place is just crazy!  If you're in the area of 32nd St. and 5th Ave., you should make it a priority to stop by this place and try the food.  You won't regret it.

No comments: