Pages


Sunday, June 13, 2010

Monument Snowboards '10-'11 Preseason Bash


The last time I was in DC was back in 2005.  The trip was almost a complete disaster and I pretty much swore that I'd never go back.  I won't get into detail about it in this post but just think Murphy's Law.

Here it is 5 years later and I finally made my way back.  My friend Armani was celebrating his birthday along with Monument Snowboards.  I first met Armani in 2008 while on vacation.  He was working at the Burton outlet in Orlando and I was shopping there.  We began talking and discovered that we have quite a bit in common.  We've been in contact ever since.

Armani

He's since moved to DC and is now the Northeast Rep for Monument Snowboards.  In celebration of the upcoming season of products they held a party at Policy, showcasing the new boards.  Last years run was incredible and this year's graphics are just as unique and special.  Monument's network of artists create some of the most stunning graphics ever seen on snowboards.  What makes Monument so special is that they perfectly blend fine materials with fine art. 

'10-'11 Monument F.V.K
artwork by: Hisham Bharoocha

'10-'11 Monument BlackBlack
artwork by: Cleon Peterson

Monument '10-'11 Lookbook

I should have the high-res images of the entire product line up on Monday.  Definitely check back to see the rest of the boards.  If you're interested in getting a free lookbook, hit me up.

No comments: