Pages


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

DJ Commish Lifestyle Series

 This logo is dope.

The last couple of days at work have been really stressful. Yesterday in particular was over the top for me. I was in desperate need of some stress release, so I headed downtown for DJ Commish's bowling party at Chelsea Piers' 300.


I'm very glad I did. I had a great time meeting new people, watching the Heat vs. Mavs game and listening to the DJs.  I got to see my friend Bee-Ex and chopped it up with a couple of artists new to me.  All in all, it was the perfect end to an otherwise disappointing day.

I think this was a gutter ball.

Much love and respect to DJ Commish for putting this event together. If you interested to get involved in the future, stay tuned to DJ Commish's Blog.  The event is set to be held on a monthly basis. Free unlimited bowling from 9pm to 1am. You rent your own shoes. That's a steal for ANY location, let alone 300. 

l-r: DJ Commish, H Da Boss and Bee-Ex

If you have, or you're aspiring to, a career in the entertainment industry, this event is a great networking place. No pretense at all. Just good clean fun.  You'll meet DJs, artists, graphic designers, photographers and more.  If you know like I know, some of the biggest deals are spear headed on the "golf course".  Again, keep an eye out on Commish's blog for future bowling nights.

Check out a couple of shots from the night...





Do NOT drink and bowl!

2 comments:

Kai said...

Where's the rest of the photo s g.?

Unknown said...

I'll load them to my flickr account later. I didn't take a ton of pics. I had some great conversations that kept from really taking my normal 2-3 hundred shots. On top of that, the scene didn't really call for a lot of photography. People were really enjoying the bowling.