Pages


Friday, July 22, 2011

Noora - "I Miss You" Cover

image via Noora

My goodness talent is sexy! Noora just released this video, the latest in her series of Friday covers. This week she is covering "I Miss You", a song from Beyonce's '4' project. Since she couldn't find an instrumental, she decided to sing it a capella and it is ever so silky!

Noora is definitely a talent to watch. She's got a wonderful timbre to her voice and can belt out power ballads as well as radio ready pop tunes. I have a blast watching her discover herself as an artist and I think you will too. Click and be moved....



2 comments:

Bree said...

She has such a cool voice! So unique! I love it!

artofbeingcool.blogspot.com
would love if you visited ;)

Unknown said...

Yeah, she's growing quickly.

I hit your site up. Check for me in the comments.