Pages


Monday, February 20, 2012

Jasen Effe feat. Niko Villamor - "Electronic Dream"


Sooooo, I had this gem camping out in my inbox for a few days. Reason being, my posting schedule was completely obliterated by the 9-5 the last 2 weeks. That's neither here nor there for right now though.

Niko Villamor slid his newest feature with Jasen Effe produced by Araab Muzik to me and, as usual, it's an ill cut. Instead of your standard ballistic Araab production, we have a much more settled and predictable track. I tried to find out what the sample is from but couldn't pin it down. I'm guessing it's an Oceanlab sample. Don't quote me on that though.

Jasen is new to me and it's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Villa. They both brought the goods on "Electronic Dream." The two talk sweet to their respective female interests as the track gives us visions of a UFO ride through a distant galaxy. Check it out below....

No comments: