Pages


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kiah Victoria - "Rooftop" Music Video


This talent moves me ... to tears even. I'm just in awe at how "free of..." Kiah Victoria is. She's the proof that the world is far more beautiful when you open yourself up to receive it and it's truly amazing and inspiring what she can do. Less than 24 hours away from the release of her debut EP 'Look Up,' Kiah Victoria releases this stunning audio/visual experience titled "Rooftop." It's unlike anything I've heard in a long time. When I tell you this girl is GONE, I mean she is moving at the speed of light.

The songwriting and composition on this song are borderline Classical. For me, it's very rare in popular music to hear work this complex on a technical level but so easily accessible on an emotional level. "Rooftop" whispers sweet nothings to the soul.

This is the lover's song of summer. Hearing is believing so click the play button and let Kiah Victoria take you away.

No comments: