Pages


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Haters

No not the awesome Chamber of Fear Air Force 1 but the term "hater".

I find it quite hilarious that people can't have an opinion of their own or disagree with someone anymore. Instantly upon disagreeing someone must be declared a hater. Has individuality become that much of a lost product in society that this is what it's come too?

I'm not saying there are no haters out there. Hell I'm a self proclaimed hater when it comes to certain things, mainly KleanKicks and anything he stands for. People don't grasp the full concept of a hater. I suggest they go watch the Chappelle show episode with the "Playerhaters Ball". There you will see what a hater truly is.

2 comments:

KleanKicks said...

Very disrespectful what you said about my coat...

ChicoFontaine said...

Those stupid shirts and all the people on ISS and sneakerplay that over use the term are what inspired this blog lol.