Pages


Monday, October 20, 2008

Appreciate every day

Anyone close to me can vouch that I've been in pretty shitty mood as of late. I've been pretty stressed dealing with a lot of different stuff and I've lost sight of the daily blessing that is life.

I just spoke to a friend of mine and found out one of his close friends passed away over the weekend in a car crash. That caused me to reflect on my life and notice that things aren't that bad right now. Stressing is natural, but always try to keep yourself positive.

That joint really hit home with me even though I didn't know the guy myself, but I've had several people that I know just suddenly not be there anymore. So enjoy everyday people and don't sweat the small stuff.

Rox, Klean, and anyone else in NYC lets get up for Rox' bday and all have a good time and put the negative stressful shit in our lives aside for a night and just have a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chico,

I hope you are able to pull through whatever problems you are going through. I myself am dealing with some family issues of my own and I just gotta keep praying that there will be light at the end of this dark tunnel. Keep your spirits up and I know things will surely turn around for the better...

GL