Pages


Monday, October 20, 2008

Is it over yet??

Quick show of hands. Who's NOT completely sick of the election at this point? Can we vote already? It's been ugly, it only seems to be getting worse as the McCain campaign becomes more and more desperate and vindictive. It's a fucking circus at this point, honestly. I've BEEN sick of it for a long time already, and I just can't stand it anymore.

Let's boycott this crap. I will not click over to CNN. I will skip every article in the paper, refuse to click any newstory on the web, skip over every video on YouTube, mute every commercial on the TV, and keep far, far away from NPR, and everything else that has ANYTHING to do with this election. Who's with me?

I'm not going to post any shocking videos or pictures or ridiculous ads. Nor am I going to try and make fire rain from the sky as I SCREAM my opinion at any stranger who walks by. I will neither take part in nor listen to any discussion, argument or debate, let alone CONVERSATION about the election from this second forward. Until I cast my vote on November 4th.

MAKE IT STOP
SOLID85

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, it's been a spectacle from the start. I can't blame you at all for tuning out. I didn't follow as closely as others did, so my exasperation is under control. I understand completely where you're coming from though.