Pages


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rain....Rain....Go Away!

What awful weather it is today! I woke up this morning to the pitter patter of rain outside my window, thunder rumbling in my chest and lightning. Ick. Couple that with the horrible night I had last night and it was like waking up on the wrong side of the bed, stepping on a mirror and breaking it as you hop out of bed, cutting your foot on the shards of glass, not having any band-aids in the house, getting blood on your new carpet and then going to make yourself a bowl of cereal, only to find that there is no milk. OK, maybe not that dramatic but you get the idea. It sucked.

I must have woken 3 or 4 times last night. My throat has been sore for 2 days now. My muscles ache and I feel exhausted. I think I fell asleep around 9 pm. I thought getting a super solid nights rest would benefit me. Instead, I tossed and turned, woke up several times and feel just as bad now as I did before I went to sleep. Crap!

 So, to today’s weather I say, “PISS OFF!” I feel horrible and you’re not helping.

No comments: