Pages


Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Next Phase

I've been thinking a lot about this blog and how to take it to the next level.  I'm going to be increasing the strength of my brand image, aggressively seeking stronger content and incorporating video into my presentation.  All of these things are necessary to keep my current readers engaged and to draw in new traffic.  I strongly believe that this site is unique in the "blogosphere" and I have to prove it with continued growth.

I've aligned myself with a great videographer in my network and next week I will be meeting with yet another to see what possibilities are available.  I'm currently working on my first video interview to hit the blog and I promise you it is something special.  The content was shot on Wednesday and is now in post production.  I'm trying to present it as soon as possible, but it has to be right.  I won't give any of the surprise away, but do know that it is coming.

I also caught the attention of a long time friend who is now investing some of his own time and energy to help me achieve a bigger vision for this blog.  He's going to be an integral part of this site in the future as far as the quality of content presented.  As he put it, "It just makes sense." for us to cooperate on this project.  The possibilities are endless and all we have to do is execute.

Needless to say, I'm very excited about the direction RoxFontaine.com is taking!  You can trust that I'm working very hard to improve the site and bring you material that you can relate to, be inspired by and/or just escape from your crazy world for a brief moment.  I appreciate your continued support. 

No comments: