Pages


Friday, September 16, 2011

Fruits of Labor



Networking is a key component to what I do here on this weblog. Whenever I'm out and about at events, I'm not just working to bring you truly unique coverage. I'm also working to build on the foundation I've already established. All for the sake of bringing you bigger, better and more engaging content. That means talking to people, sharing ideas and following through.

It is with great pleasure that I share with you my first support role for a major industry event! I'm blessed and proud to be mentioned with Russell Gustave, Atlantic Records, Universal Records, Fred the Godson, Nikki Rich Models, Skyy Vodka, Mills Miller and many more. Check out the video below and MARK YOUR CALENDARS for the event. Come out and party with us. It's going to be epic.


No comments: