Pages


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

YC the Cynic - "Hello, Newman!"


I still have 'Fall FWD' in my car. Fact. Disc 5. YC is one of my favorite indy artists right now. The dude is slick with the words and his delivery is just crazy. He's a true standout in a sea full of copycat fish. "Hello, Newman!" hit the web today and it's standard YC fare. That's a great thing because YC sets a very high standard with every release.

This track was recorded for his upcoming GNK project but didn't make the cut. If this is the "throw away" music then YC must be sittin' on some epic music! I, for one, can not wait for January to swing around. I expect GNK to be everything YC said it would be on 'Fall FWDs' "Please Stay Tuned." Listen up and let me know what you think in the comments.


  Hello, Newman! by YC The Cynic

No comments: