Pages


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Adrian Franks - "Electric Rox"


I first introduced you to the artwork of Adrian Franks on the last day of July of this year. He's a truly incredible creative mind. You've likely seen his work in passing as he's done commercial graphic design for Verizon, Wal-Mart, HP, Toyota, the U.S. Navy and many more.

At present, his most prominent work is his "Fearless" series of vector silhouette profiles of various leaders, celebrities, etc. I've selected a few of my favorites from the series below. I'm also very excited to announce that while I'm not an official addition to the series, I was fortunate enough to have Adrian put his creative spin on my profile. I'm thrilled with the result! The title is "Electric Rox."

Major thanks to Mr. Franks! This is awesome!

To keep up with Adrian and his art, click on his twitter link below or jump directly to his website:








No comments: