Pages


Monday, July 23, 2012

Stixx - "For My Town" Music Video

image via artist's website

It's been a while since I last heard from Stixx. I like that he's taking time with his work to craft top notch material though. A lot of artists don't understand that. Quality over quantity is much easier said than done.

In the same vein as January's "New York Love" video, Stixx continues to put on for The Big Apple with "For My Town." I don't have to explain to you the premise of the track. The visual is filled with New York staples though. Including a visit from NYPD. They were probably trying to shut down the shoot which was surely done without a license.

Stixx is as sharp as ever and I like his all around energy. "For My Town" is apparently on the upcoming 'Dom P and Cubans' album. No release date yet but I imagine that it will release before the close of summer. Get into it below...


No comments: