Pages


Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sneakerbox Chock & Bueller Da Don - "Patent Leather"


I'm not even sure where to start with this joint. I love sneakers. I love Rap music. However, if you make a Rap song about sneakers, I probably hate it. I don't have to listen to it. I just hate it.

I do not hate this however. As a matter of fact, it's dope! Of course you knew that though. You wouldn't be reading this otherwise, right? Right.

The Jersey boys Sneakerbox Chock and Bueller Da Don aka The Running Matez, have been hard at work on their push to stardom and have been beefing up appearances in the tri-state area to further promote their work. I heard a few new tracks from the upcoming 'Election Day' project at their recent show for CMJ/AllHipHop. They kept this one under wraps and dropped it in via e-mail. Well played, Gentlemen.

"Patent Leather" is self explanatory. Fantastic production, as usual, from Sunny Norway and certified trunk rattlin' music. Get this primary now and look out for 'Election Day' on election day.

No comments: