Pages


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pardon the Interruption

I'm out in Newark for the evening on business. I opted out of bringing my laptop with me because I have a really early start tomorrow morning and I need to be well rested. If my computer was here, I'm certain I'd spend far too much time on it. I don't remember if I mentioned this before now but I absolutely hate mornings.

I'm poor at managing my sleep so I made a conscious effort to be great at it for one night. I didn't want to leave my blog without a post for the day so I'm asking that you pardon the interruption. I'll be back in full swing tomorrow night.

Side note: I brought my camera with me and my intent was to go out and get some shots. I was drained by the days activities though and just felt like watching a little TV and vegging out. I caught the tail end of American Idol and I'm watching Man vs. Wild now. This dude is CRAZY! Crazy skilled but crazy none the less.

1 comment:

Sneeka said...

Just watched some Man Vs. Wild and I love it! He ran through a tunnel while a train almost ran him & his crew over! INSANE! Good Luck on the sleep!