Pages


Friday, April 23, 2010

The NEW RoxFontaine.com!

Back in early March, I posted that I was thoroughly disgusted with the look of my blog and that I was in need of a quality new look to compliment what I strongly feel is quality content. Through a stroke of luck while poking around on Twitter, I discovered a young graphic artist by the name of Angelo Logan.

After checking his portfolio, I was truly impressed with his work and knew that he would be the person I would trust to create my blog's new look. So I hit him up via e-mail and he was quick to respond and very courteous. He got to work right away and here we are, just over 2 weeks later with the new and improved RoxFontaine.com!

While the layout is not 100% yet, I had to show my appreciation and excitement right away. I hope that you enjoy the new look and that is enhances your experience when visiting this blog. All comments and criticisms are welcome.

2 comments:

RTHSTN said...

The new layout looks great! Simple and easy to read.

Unknown said...

Thanks a million. I appreciate you checking the blog!