Pages


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Game Rebellion "Rebel" Video Shoot


The rebels are working on their second music video and we were lucky enough to be at the video recording session at Complete Music Studios in Brooklyn.  Compiling footage for "Rebel", the band treated fans to a mini concert while they worked.  What made it even better was when they had to repeat songs in their entirety so we got a double dose of mosh pit, crowd surfing, confetti cannon, vocal cord stripping goodness.  The 1,200 square foot space was turned into a romper room for a day.
 
Normally, when I'm out covering an event I just work.  This time, I had to put my camera down for a while and just rock out.  I was in the mosh pit letting loose.  I was on the stage kicking my Afro-Punk Chuck Taylors to the sky.  I was sweating.  I was having a good time.

Check out these photos:

Netic

 Yohimbe

 Emi

 Ahmed


More Photos...

No comments: