Pages


Friday, April 29, 2011

Come Party With Me


I started this blog as a way to express myself creatively.  I didn't have any specific plan or focus. I just needed a way to manifest my creative energy. Through this blog, I've had the opportunity to learn a lot about myself, meet a ton of great people and feel great all along the way.

As a thank you to the people who support this blog, I am holding an open bar for 24 friends from 7pm - 8pm tomorrow night at Billy Hurricane's.  If you want to come by please do!  The first 24 people will receive a band (21+ only). We will be partying hard and I want YOU to be there.

April 30th, 2011
Billy Hurricane's
25 Avenue B
New York, NY 10009

*Open bar for the first 24 guests from 7pm - 8pm
*Open bar includes well drinks, domestic beer, wine and Li'l Hurricane's ONLY.

No comments: