Pages


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Leikeli47 - "$$$ Ina-Bind" Music Video


What the hell is this? Who? How? When? I don't even know where to begin with this one!

Meet Leikeli47. Yes, that is her name.... I don't know what to tell you. It's pronounced leh-kay-lee. That's all I know.

This one came through via the stylish fellows over at Stuff Fly People Like. I am completely mesmerized by everything I saw and intrigued by everything I did not see. This girl is OUTTA HERE! She is dopeness on a stick... in a mask. You haven't seen or heard anything like this since Missy Elliott was at the peak of her career and Leikeli47 is going to establish a whole new movement in Hip-Hop culture. That "it" factor that people always talk about? Yeah.

I seriously don't know what to say. I'll only end up gushing superlatives so just watch this joint IMMEDIATELY

I have a link to the mixtape but I'll post it later. I need time to get my senses back after this...

No comments: