Pages


Tuesday, April 23, 2013

KasFlow - "Frozen Food Section" feat. M. Wise Music Video


Newcomer KasFlow first caught my attention with his music video for "Run 'Em Up" a few weeks ago. I don't remember where I saw it but I do remember it. I also remember "Mosquitos." Both joints show a clearly defined young artist with a style and delivery that is almost 20 years old but brand new again.

Kas' latest release "Frozen Food Section" continues the trend of  90s inspired, jazz sample laced, smooth flow tracks. While it all sounds laid back and easy, it's actually well thought out and intricate rhyming. KasFlow's ability is advanced and his ear is in another time and place. It's really dope to see an artist truly enjoying the music he's creating. Nothing is just for show. Every lyric is spit with conviction and the energy is transcendent.

"Frozen Food Section" is strong material. Check the video below and zone out...

No comments: