Pages


Thursday, March 26, 2009

25 things about me

I'm bored and don't have a facebook(refuse to get one) and always wanted to do this so why not

1. I love basketball

2.I have an obsession with sneakers its a way of life for me especially Jordans

3. My daughter is named after my favorite basketball player

4. I listen to all types of music but Incubus is my favorite band by far

5. I'm naturally nocturnal

6. I hate Duke with a passion

7. I'm the youngest of 4 and my closest sibling is a decade older than me

8. I have a photographic memory

9. Went skydiving

10. Married to my HS sweetheart in Hawaii

11. People have said I look like random light skinned singers for the better part of 10 yrs

12. Valedictorian in elementary school

13. I have a cat that looks exactly like my cat that died a few yrs ago

14. I'm very shy even though people don't believe I am

15. I'm a movie junkie

16. I love rice

17. I've known my best friends since HS and they're like my brothers

18. I have an OG pair of air jordan's from 6-23

19. I <3 cleavage

20. I'm addicted to my blackberry

21. I dont know how to swim but I love water

22. I know how to type "properly"

23. I've been to the spa before it was awesome

24. I collect sand

25. I've had a 3some. I'm just kidding..........maybe

1 comment:

AirKarinaBx23 said...

LOL omgggg chico!!!! hahahahahahahaha