Pages


Thursday, January 19, 2012

Carbin DiBiasi - "Addiction"


"Bangin'!" I assume that most heads here on the east coast don't know what SLAB is. For the uninitiated, that's slow low and BANGIN'! Producer Rufio showed his ass on this one and left coast spitter Carbin DiBiasi Cali swagged it to death. This is some ol' loud, obnoxious, blow a speaker, hearing aid at 40 music. How can you not love that?

This reminds me of my Mom's Sharp VZ2000 when I was just 8 years old. The boombox that had a vertical record player in it! I used to blast tapes and Michael Jackson records from it and my Grandmother would yell out, "Cut that mess down! Runnin' up my lightbill!" These days, it's my son who seems to be Mr. Sensitive Ears. Thank goodness for these $280 headphones. I'm about to go dumb! Do they still say that?



Stream and download below.


Carbin DiBiasi - "Addiction" by RoxFontaine

No comments: