Pages


Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'd Lose My Head If It Wasn't Attached

No joke. I've lost my cell phone. Again. Well, I won't say "lost" yet. It's only misplaced at this point. The last time I misplaced it was at the end of last month. I was freaked out and I kept calling it and sending text messages to it. I even sent messages BEGGING the person who should happen to find the phone to return it to me.

It was the day after the Team L.A.R.K. BBQ and I was certain that I had left it out on a median uptown. It fit the theme of the previous day perfectly as everything that could have gone wrong did. I felt relieved and retarded at the same time when I found the phone in a plastic bag in the trunk of my car almost two days later.

Well, I don't know where the hell it is this time. I know I had it with me when I went out earlier in the day and I'm certain I returned home with it. I know this because I checked the call records online and the last call on it was at 3:31 pm. That was my wife calling on her way back from Target. She called me at home to tell me to come outside so we could go pick up my son from summer camp together. I didn't go anywhere after that and I came right back home.

Where is my phone!?

No comments: