Pages


Friday, January 8, 2010

Daisha Daiwu's Birthday



 
 My friend Daisha and I met in Japan a few years ago.  She's a Jill of all trades and has her hands dipped in all things media and entertainment.  She's a DJ, videographer, fashionista and more. While I've moved back to the US, she's been holding strong in Japan carving out her own path to a very successful future.  Keep up with what she's up to (and there is plenty) by visiting her website DaiTime Japan

She made her way back west for her birthday and had a nice celebration at Moca Lounge in Harlem.  It was great to catch up with her and meet some of her friends here in NY.  The spot was very nice and quaint.  Staff is a little too pretentious though.  That's all beside the point.  It's all about this phenomenal individual Daisha Daiwu!  I gave her a new nickname tonight: "The Conduit".  She knows so many great people.  The saying goes; "If you want to do great things, surround yourself with great people."  I guess that's why she's soaring.  Happy birthday, Dai!



 
I also met a couple of very talented individuals that I will be writing about tomorrow.  I always enjoy networking as you never know who you may meet and what relationships may develop.

No comments: